My daughter wanted and american doll birthday party this year and since her favorite doll is Kaya, I thought it would be perfect to throw her a pow wow. I ran the idea by her and she loved it so to work we got. I designed the invitation (a handmade dreamcatcher) and selected my color palette. I am naturally attracted to bright colors but wanted something a little softer for her. I chose mint, coral, and pink as my base but added orange, hot pink and aqua to make it pop more! With the help of super talented Johanna from Bambini Soiree, I was able to secure props that translated Kaya’s heritage with the glam and sparkle of my little girl! I chose sequined linens because Nicole loves glitter. I happen to love mixing super rustic elements with elegant ones.
For the activities, I had a table set up for the girls to do sand art and make bracelets. They really enjoyed it. Fairytale Favorites did a fab job with Kaya! Kaya played with the girls and even taught them the rain dance.
My favorite part of the whole celebration was the sweets table! The backdrop bambini soiree made with the handmade (by me) dreamcatchers, all the superb sweets from the most talented bakers in miami and the little teepee favors were just darling! Inside the teepee’s Yoli from Yoli’s Bowtique made matching bows for girls and dolls.
– Design, Paper Goods, Styling, Favor Boxes: One Inspired Party / @oneinspiredparty
– Props: Bambini Soiree/ @bambinisoiree
– Location & Florals: Isaac Farms / @isaacfarms
– Photography: Modern Image By Candy / @modern_image_by_candy
– Cakes: Sweet Brantley’s Cakes / @sweetbrantleyscakes
– Cake Bites, Mini Oreos, Rice Krispie Arrows & pretzels: O Pops By Angie / @opopsbyangie
– Oreos & Brigadeiros: Sugar Loaf Brigaderia / @sugarloafbrigaderia
– Cookies: You Can Call Me Sweetie / @youcancallmesweetie
– Meringues: My Sweet Merengues / @mysweetmerengues
– Bows: Yoli’s Bowtique / @yolisbowtique
– Entertainment: Fairytale Favorites / @fairytalefavorites
– Linens: Atlas Party Rental