Victoria loves anything Mickey Mouse related and so this year, her parents decided to throw her a circus party – Mickey’s Circus Party that is. The yellow, red and blue color palette was the only natural choice as we wanted that traditional circus feel.
Bambini Soiree’s circus train tables also felt like a natural choice for the party. I designed a logo which was placed in front of the cart to bring the blue in. Johanna from Bambini Soiree designed the polka dotted panel in the back with the hedge Minnie which was the perfect balance of fun and whimsy. A bright marquee V was placed inside the hedge silhouette. The red lights reflecting on the sweets happened to be one of my favorite elements in the party. With the help of some of the most talented bakers in the city, the 20 foot dessert table came to life. There were so many little details!!! From chocolate covered apples to mickey mouse shaped pretzels, the tables were packed with delicious sweets.
Happy birthday sweet Victoria!
– Planning, Design, Paper Goods and Styling: One Inspired Party
– Props, tables, chairs and linens: Bambini Soiree
– Florals: Isaac Farms
– Photography: Anita Andrade
– Naked Cakes: Cakes By RC
– Cake Pops, Oreos, Rice Krispies & Apples: “O” Pops By Angie
– Cookies: youcancallmesweetie
– Meringues: My Sweet Merengues
– Stacked Cookies and desserts in jars: ohhmysweetness